Difficulty - Intermediate
This fun, funky nail art tutorial is eyecatching and will get you loads of compliments. This neon pattern design is way easier than it looks, and they're just so bright and cool! I love it! The best part about this is you're just doodling so there's no right or wrong, just let your brush wander.
For this tutorial I used China Glaze - Turned Up Turquoise (which is SO amazing) and Mom's Chiffon (for the stamping.) For the pattern I used Nina Ultra Pro in Punki Purple. The little accent bow was made by myself and I currently have some up for sale!
Tips & Tricks
- If you don't have a brush a nail art pen or a toothpick should work just fine, although I do suggest investing in some brushes.
- For more details on how to nail stamp, check out the nail stamping tutorial or the taping tutorial.
- If you don't have stamps, you can just freehand some stripes, or maybe polka dots or another cute design.
- The acrylic bow was made by me and soon they'll be for sale!!!
- The key to getting the "Wow Factor" of this mani is color choice...the brighter the better and try and pair colors that have a good contrast.
- To make this funky nail art a little less funky and a little more girly and sublte, use pastel colors.
- Prefer a video? No problem!
The finished product
New! CommentsLet me know what you think! Leave me a comment in the box below.
Copyright 2012 Lisa Bailey © Nail-Art-101.com
All Rights Reserved