Difficulty - Intermediate
Rainbow nails were my choice for day 9 of the 31 day nail art challenge. I wanted to do some cute, simple rainbows arching across my nails. Mostly so I could follow people around saying "Double rainbow all the way across my nails. Oh my god!"
Tips & Tricks
- If you don't have a brush a nail art pen or a toothpick should work just fine.
- Wait between doing each line to avoid the colors blending into each other.
- I don't have dotting tools, so to do the clouds I used a small, round stud earring. It worked perfectly!
- Make different sizes of dots for the clouds so they really fluffy and cute.
- Use more than three colors if you want! The color order of the rainbow is red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, violet or Roy G Biv!
- When you're doing the stripes for the rainbow, get a good amount of paint on your brush and paint nice and slow to avoid streaking.
- Prefer a video? No problem!
The finished product
New! CommentsLet me know what you think! Leave me a comment in the box below.
Copyright 2012 Lisa Bailey © Nail-Art-101.com
All Rights Reserved